- Always ensure consent of customer is in place before processing his/her personal data
- Always collect personal data lawfully and with legitimate purposes.
- Collect minimum data as per your requirement.
- Discuss with your manager if you are getting personal data more than your requirement
- Setup your browser to accept cookies or agree to accept cookies during login
- Turn off any third-party programs or control panels that automatically reject cookies
- Make sure your computer system time is accurate. Cookies are time-sensitive
To protect the privacy of your personal and business information, always logoff/lock the system if you are away from your work-area or if someone else will be using your PC. With SSO, this practice is even more critical